Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The last snow trip this season

Ahhhhhhhh,I didnt get out enough but I have improved! I finally have my turns in! Yehaaaaw! The last run down I even felt like I had the mini wiggle going on! I am excited! I went the highest I have been so far up on the gondola and it was magical! There is a sense of wonder and adventure when you are boarding as well as the constant challenge! A few injuries on my behalf.A bruised bum a possible cracked coccyx but still a keen urge to do it again!
We stayed in Naeba byt he Snowdeck.Its run by a gaijin couple called Kylie and Lorne.A stellar couple.Down to earth,friendly and happy to help you with anything! Strongly recommend staying there or contacting them for your boarding needs. Its a great place for apres ski ,good music and lots of fun and games!
Until next year neh!

No comments: