Monday, April 25, 2005

Second hand clothing in Tokyo going going gone!!!

Okay the cat is out of the bag! I have now shared one of my nicest and most lucrative secrets in japan.

Good clothes,funky clothes,practical clothes,designer clothes,wild clothes and most importantly CHEAP clothes.

So I took some friends with me to my secret little haven and now its open to everyone.I visit a couple of times a week just to check if there are any wild bargains or must-haves.You can easily buy a couple of decent shirts and a top for under 2000 yen. Good condition and good quality depending on the make.

A word of warning though.It is a second hand JAPANESE clothing store so if you cant find sizes for you in normal stores then you may find it difficult to get something here ,although they often have alot of stuff from GAP in there.

So where is this place I hear you cry??

Well I will let the cat out only partially but its in Koenji! A great place for Jazz and blues ,ethnic clothing , a fantastic acupuncturist and a heap more! Its on the chuo line about 6 mins from Shinjuku.

Need more info on the store then drop me a line!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: