Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A moment of madness in the sun!

At last the sun is peaking its head from around the clouds and replacing cold and gloom with warmth and energy.

Its amazing to see the diffenece in everyone.We are like youthful children again walking with a spring in our steps and feeling a little excited!

I certainly feel a whole lot better and gets me thinking about foreign climes and where I might find the place I want to spend a good majority of my life. Warmth certainly seems to be high on the list but when I get to thinking about making the move from Japan I get kinds gufumped.Its wonderful here.We have lots of friends.Surely the wage wont be so good.I wont have so much free time to do the things I love...............and then I about turn and so oh what the hell!!!
.Surely when we are standing still for too long there is a fixedness that envelopes us.
In moving I find a freedom that doesnt just come from the movement of my body but also the the movement of my mind.Is this just the travellers fix?? Or is it that when being in one place we must look at everything around us.Take stock and think about it?? Surely then the challenge is how to make time in the present more creative and more interesting.

No comments: