Thursday, October 20, 2005

And I thought I was exhausted...........

Gawd, I am exhausted.........but I realised today that some deal with it differently to others,some will battle on quietly and crash at the end of the day,some will crash briefly on the train,some will crash on other peoples sofas ,or others will do what I saw today but I am guessing not too many.
She was standing against the door of the train ,she fell asleep ,she crashed..........completely........ onto the floor of the train,spread eagled postion,full body slam with the hard train floor.It was hard not to giggle,perhaps embarrased for the poor girl.There she lay Keitai still in hand, meek little eyes looking at at us who all were looking down at her.An odd perspective I am sure. I mean its not everyday that you get to see the world fromt he floor of a train huh?
Of course , she got off at the next stop apologising profusely to us all........No one said a word.......I wonder what it was like down there for the 2 minutes that she lay there? I certainly think her suit would have needed a dry clean.She left in a half bedraggled, dusty, dirty state.
Yeah ,I am tired but not that tired.

No comments: