Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Party in plural.........

Wow! I didnt take into account in my planner that I would have to attend so many Sayonara parties.
I am starting to realise that Japanese just love to sayonara way before the event and all the way leading up to the departure! They dont want just one goodbye but several! This entails many late nights, lots of drinking and a whole heap of legnthy spiels about how wonderful you are and how much your spirit will be missed.Its tough.How will I possibly manage???!!!

2 comments:

MissSin said...

know what you mean...it IS tough on many levels.

BUT the one lovely thing is that you get to see how much all these people appreciated you being in their lives.

you are *so* going to be missed, sweety. and not just by me ;)

Indigorayz said...

miss sin!That was a bit tongue in cheek on my behalf! I love em!!! I love my ego being massaged sometimes! I hope that everyone else understands how much i value them too? My friends and students have all been amazing additions to my life and so solid in thier love!