Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pieces of Me



Hoorah.....Hooray!
A piece of me has arrived in Australia.........I recieved news today that the box that I sent almost 8 weeks ago has finally arrived.It was the box I was most worried about.It had lots of wood sculptures and plates and photo frmaes and pieces of my travels and time spent in warm interesting places.
Australia is very strct about this kind of thing and we were fully expecting to get a call saying that half of it had been taken away and confiscated!
I think it must have been the buddha I packed in the box.He must have protected the "things" I am most attatched too..........Hoorah for Australia ,Hoorah for my little wooden bits and pieces that will make my home more like home........Hoorah for a piece of me that is now settled into Australia! Hoorah!

No comments: